Director's Consent to Act
In March 2015 The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act received Royal Assent. The implementation of the act will be rolled out in stages, with some parts already in effect.
A number of key changes were introduced in October 2015 to simplify the process of appointing new Directors. As of 10th October it is no longer required for officers appointed to a company to supply three pieces of personal information (the so-called 3 of 7 digital signature), but rather they must Consent to Act by agreeing to the statement on the relevant forms.
Recent Support Articles
- 30 Nov 2016 - VAT Registration Guide
- 30 Nov 2016 - VAT Cash Accounting vs Accrual Accounting
- 30 Nov 2016 - VAT Registration
- 23 Nov 2016 - Flat Rate VAT Registration
- 19 Oct 2016 - QuickFile Online Accounting and Bookkeeping Software