Director's Consent to Act
In March 2015 The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act received Royal Assent. The implementation of the act will be rolled out in stages, with some parts already in effect.
A number of key changes were introduced in October 2015 to simplify the process of appointing new Directors. As of 10th October it is no longer required for officers appointed to a company to supply three pieces of personal information (the so-called 3 of 7 digital signature), but rather they must Consent to Act by agreeing to the statement on the relevant forms.
Recent Support Articles
- 27 Nov 2017 - Company Formation Wizard Services: VAT Registration, Company Formation & Stationery
- 27 Nov 2017 - UK Financial Sanctions Guide
- 21 Sep 2017 - How to achieve a productive board meeting
- 08 Aug 2017 - Registered Office Address
- 08 Aug 2017 - London Registered Office and Mail Forwarding Service - £69.99