Director's Consent to Act
In March 2015 The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act received Royal Assent. The implementation of the act will be rolled out in stages, with some parts already in effect.
A number of key changes were introduced in October 2015 to simplify the process of appointing new Directors. As of 10th October it is no longer required for officers appointed to a company to supply three pieces of personal information (the so-called 3 of 7 digital signature), but rather they must Consent to Act by agreeing to the statement on the relevant forms.
Recent Support Articles
- 09 Jun 2021 - VAT Registration
- 04 Mar 2021 - Terms and Conditions
- 21 Feb 2021 - Limited company share classes
- 21 Feb 2021 - Share Capital and Statement of Capital
- 21 Feb 2021 - Company Formation Wizard: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)