Director's Consent to Act
In March 2015 The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act received Royal Assent. The implementation of the act will be rolled out in stages, with some parts already in effect.
A number of key changes were introduced in October 2015 to simplify the process of appointing new Directors. As of 10th October it is no longer required for officers appointed to a company to supply three pieces of personal information (the so-called 3 of 7 digital signature), but rather they must Consent to Act by agreeing to the statement on the relevant forms.
Recent Support Articles
- 11 Apr 2018 - QuickFile Online Accounting and Bookkeeping Software
- 14 Mar 2018 - Striking off a Limited Company using form DS01
- 05 Mar 2018 - Managing your accounts
- 27 Nov 2017 - Company Formation Wizard Services: VAT Registration, Company Formation & Stationery
- 27 Nov 2017 - UK Financial Sanctions Guide