Director's Consent to Act
In March 2015 The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act received Royal Assent. The implementation of the act will be rolled out in stages, with some parts already in effect.
A number of key changes were introduced in October 2015 to simplify the process of appointing new Directors. As of 10th October it is no longer required for officers appointed to a company to supply three pieces of personal information (the so-called 3 of 7 digital signature), but rather they must Consent to Act by agreeing to the statement on the relevant forms.
Recent Support Articles
- 14 Jun 2019 - Customers Who Need a Little More Help Than Others
- 21 Mar 2019 - Terms and Conditions
- 12 Nov 2018 - VAT Cash Accounting vs Accrual Accounting
- 26 Sep 2018 - Transferring shares for a limited company using a stock transfer form
- 23 Aug 2018 - VAT Registration