We've updated your Dashboard
Today we've rolled out an update to The Company Wizard dashboard that will make it much easier to see all your key filing dates. You'll notice we've added two additional columns to show "Accounts Due Date" (ADD) and "Confirmation Statement Due Date" (CSDD). These columns have little sorting toggles, so you can order all your companies based on their filing due dates.
Track any company you like
We're always looking for ways we can simplify the management of your limited companies. From today you can track any company you like from your Company Wizard dashboard, just click the button Monitor an existing company.
You can now enter the company number and drop it into your dashboard. If you have a Companies House authentication code, you can also add this in the company detail screen. With the authorisation code you can file a number of electronic forms including officer appointments and modifications, registered office updates, dormant accounts, name changes and more.
We hope you like the new updates, be sure to let us know what you think.
Recent Blog Posts
- 28 Oct 2019 - Cost Cutting Hacks for Small Businesses
- 11 Oct 2019 - Tips for Developing a Mission Statement
- 08 Oct 2019 - Tips to Open a Business Bank Account in the U.K. for your Limited Company
- 27 Sep 2019 - What Happens When a Small Business Owner Dies?
- 12 Sep 2019 - Things to Consider as a Young Entrepreneur