What you need to form a new company
When it comes to forming a new company, you need to be sure you have everything you need, otherwise you could be scrambling around for all the right pieces of information to ensure it goes smoothly. But knowing what you need can be tricky, so we've set out to try and simplify this for you.
Forming a new Company
The formation process can be confusing or complicated if you're filling out forms such as the IN01 from Companies House. But there are easier ways.
Here at Company Wizard, we aim to simplify the process for you. You'll still need to fill out a few details, but we'll guide you through the whole process. But in order to simplify the process a step further, you need to have certain information at hand and ready to use.
What information do I need?
Before you start, you'll need the following information ready:
- The name of your company (read about restrictions on company names)
- The registered address of the company (learn more about registered addresses)
- The SIC code for the company (Standard Industrial Classification - take a look at the list here)
- Details about your company's officers:
- Their full name
- Their nationality
- Occupation (this can be their occupation within the company, such as 'consultant')
- Date of birth
- Town or city of birth
- Their full residential address
- Their full service address (this can be the same as their residential address and/or the company's registered address. (learn more about service addresses)
- Mother's maiden name
- Their eye colour
- The role they are going to play in the business (director, shareholder and/or secretary)
- The number of shares they will own (find out more about shares)
That's a lot of information!
It may seem like a lot, but our simple online process will guide you though. Plus, we'll save your details at each stage, so if you need to find out more information you can simply come back to it later and pick up where you left it.
How do I sign for the incorporation?
We don't even need a signature to incorporate your company. We simply use a few details to generate a digital signature which is made up of the town or city of birth, eye colour and maiden name of each officer.
And that's it!
That is it. With an easy to use process, we've made it simple to incorporate a new company using our service.
Of course, if you still need help - we're here, ready and waiting. Contact us here.
- 17 Feb 2017 - Time management - Are You Making The Most Out Of Your Week?
- 09 Feb 2017 - How do I make an employee redundant?
- 03 Feb 2017 - Is it the right time to get a dedicated office?
- 31 Jan 2017 - My Employee is Sick - How do I manage?
- 20 Jan 2017 - Incorporating a Company (infographic)