Why Should I Use a Formation Agent?
When you’re thinking about setting out on your own, you may find yourself overwhelmed by what you need to fill out and what you need to keep for your own records. However, when you use a Formation Agent, the whole process is made that much easier. Let us tell you some of the reasons you should turn to a Formation Agent when starting your new company.
We can save you time
It’s our job to help you fill out everything accurately and in the easiest way possible, this saves you time and makes sure everything is right the first time. This way you can get on with everything else you need to do to make your business a start-up success.
We can save you money
The majority of Formation Agents will have packages they can offer you. These packages usually bundle together a number of services so that they meet your needs while remaining competitively priced; this is compared to external accountants and even going directly to Companies House.
We use a simple online application
Whichever way you choose to register your company, you will have to fill out Form IN01 either online or by post. This form is long, extensive and time consuming, while also being filled with a range of jargon that you may not be familiar with.
Formation Agents simplify this as much as possible so that it only takes a few minutes to fill out and it is blissfully jargon free. Not only that, but if you do have any questions, we’re only a phone call away.
We handle most types of company set-ups
Company formation packages can permit a number of different online registrations, including:
- Private Company Limited by Shares - also known as a limited company
- Dormant Companies - could be used by an individual who wants to use the company name in the future so wants to make sure no one else uses the name currently
- Companies Limited by Guarantee - usually used by charities or other non-profit organisations
- Limited Liability Partnerships - sets up a legal partnership agreement between two or more individuals
- Right to Manage Companies - allows flat owners to manage their own affairs in relation to the upkeep and management of their flats
We protect your application
Once you have filled out the meticulous application, you have the chance to review and change anything you have entered, this guards against any errors that may result in your application being rejected by Companies House.
Once you are happy with everything, your application is securely electronically filed with Companies House, this is the quickest and most secure method of submission.
Most Formation Agents do more than just form your company, there are other services they are able to offer such as VAT registration and more. So shop around and make sure you’re choosing the right method for forming your company.
- 22 Nov 2023 - Autumn Statement 2023 - What does it mean for businesses?
- 15 Nov 2023 - Succession Planning: How To Pass The Torch In Your Business
- 02 Nov 2023 - What Is A Company’s Registered Address?
- 13 Oct 2023 - 3 Top Tips For Successfully Setting Up A Company
- 25 Sep 2023 - How Do You Define a Business’ Vision?