London Registered Office - From £69.99 + vat
When a company is formed a UK based Registered Office address must be provided. The Registered Office address will become the central point of contact for your company to which any Companies House or HMRC mail will be directed. It is important to ensure that you have access to this address so you can pickup and respond to any communications.
The Registered Office will appear on the Companies House register and can be queried online by anybody seeking information about your company. This is not always desirable particularly if this is your own personal residential address, for this reason we provide all clients forming companies with an option to use our own London based Registered Office service address.
Why use a Registered Office service?
Allowing The Company Wizard to host your Registered Office can protect your own personal address from appearing on the public record. For non-UK residents it can also provide a vital foothold in the UK for your new Limited Company without the need to acquire your own commercial premises.
Our London Registered Office service includes the following features:
- Free forwarding of statutory mail (from Companies House and HMRC) to another UK destination. *
- Optional forwarding of mail overseas - subject to additional mailing costs
- Optional forwarding of trading mail - subject to additional mailing costs
- Covers additional service addresses for company directors
- Prestigious Central and West Central London address options
- Mail digitisation - optional
What address options are available?
Currently we provide two different London address options.
- Kensington High Street, London
- Regent Street, London
Both options can be added onto your new incorporation order or purchase separately.
What information must I supply?
The Company Wizard Ltd are regulated by HMRC to conduct Anti Money Laundering checks on all customers utilising our registered office service. Identity documents (e.g. a copy of your passport and proof of address) will need to be provided before we can setup your account.
If you would like The Company Wizard Ltd to update your existing registered office address we are happy to do this at no additional cost providing you are able to provide a valid Companies House authentication code.
Mail scanning service
If you would prefer your mail to be scanned and emailed, then we can also provide this service. The mail scanning service is not enabled as standard, so please get in touch if you would prefer to use this option.
When we receive an item of mail for your company we will scan and dispose of the original. We charge a fee of 50p + vat for any item that is 5 pages or fewer, we then charge 10p + vat for any subsequent page. Any scanning fees are deducted from your mail forwarding balance.
* Free forwarding of statutory mail is limited to 3 items per 12 month contract period.
Recent Support Articles
- 29 Jun 2018 - Is an Umbrella Company Right for Me?
- 21 May 2018 - Company Formation Wizard - The Company Formation Process
- 17 May 2018 - Terms and Conditions