Director's Date of Birth Suppression
In March 2015 The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act received Royal Assent. The implementation of the act will be rolled out in stages, with some parts already in effect.
Effective from October 2015 a Director's date of birth will be partially suppressed on the public record, for all company filings. It will still be necessary for the full date of birth to be supplied, however the Registrar of Companies undertake to obfuscate part of the date of birth in order to limit a director's exposure to identity fraud.
This new provision will work in the same way an officer's residential address is suppressed. The information is supplied to Companies House but will only be made available to limited bodies, e.g. law enforcement agencies, tax authorities and credit reference agencies.
Recent Support Articles
- 11 Apr 2018 - QuickFile Online Accounting and Bookkeeping Software
- 14 Mar 2018 - Striking off a Limited Company using form DS01
- 05 Mar 2018 - Managing your accounts
- 27 Nov 2017 - Company Formation Wizard Services: VAT Registration, Company Formation & Stationery
- 27 Nov 2017 - UK Financial Sanctions Guide