The Registered Office
The registered office address is where Companies House will send any statutory documents and forms. The address must be in the UK and cannot be a Post Office Box address.
The address does not have to be a business address or the location where the company's business is conducted from, it is however important that the directors or administrators of the company have access to this location in order to respond to any instructions sent by Companies House.
Registered Office Address in Central London (from £79.99 pa)
We can provide a Central London based registered office service. This option is particularly suited to individuals who do not have a UK address or individuals who conduct their business from home and would prefer not to have their home address published on the Companies House public register. All statutory mail addressed to yourself or your company will be forwarded to a nominated address in the UK or overseas.
- The company name
- The registered office address
- Share capital
- Directors, secretaries and shareholders
- Guarantors (Limited by Guarantee companies)
- Designated Members (Limited Liability Partnerships - LLP)
Recent Support Articles
- 23 Nov 2023 - Apostillation and Legalisation FAQ
- 23 Nov 2023 - Legalisation and Apostillation of UK Limited Company Documents
- 23 Nov 2023 - VAT Registration
- 22 Nov 2023 - Terms and Conditions
- 18 Sep 2023 - VAT Cash Accounting vs Accrual Accounting