The Registered Office
The registered office address is where Companies House will send any statutory documents and forms. The address must be in the UK and cannot be a Post Office Box address.
The address does not have to be a business address or the location where the company's business is conducted from, it is however important that the directors or administrators of the company have access to this location in order to respond to any instructions sent by Companies House.
Registered Office Address in Central London (from £69.99 pa)
We can provide a Central London based registered office service. This option is particularly suited to individuals who do not have a UK address or individuals who conduct their business from home and would prefer not to have their home address published on the Companies House public register. All statutory mail addressed to yourself or your company will be forwarded to a nominated address in the UK or overseas.
Please Note: This service only includes free forwarding of statutory notifications sent from Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs, received via Royal Mail. This is limited to the first 3 items received and does not include overseas forwarding.
Please contact us if you would like to upgrade this service to full trading use which allows for all types of mail to be received at our location.
- The company name
- The registered office address
- Share capital
- Directors, secretaries and shareholders
- Guarantors (Limited by Guarantee companies)
- Designated Members (Limited Liability Partnerships - LLP)
Recent Support Articles
- 02 Aug 2018 - Accelerated strike-off for Limited Companies
- 29 Jun 2018 - Is an Umbrella Company Right for Me?
- 21 May 2018 - Company Formation Wizard - The Company Formation Process