Non Qualifying Distributions
A Non Qualifying Distributions is a bonus issue by a company of securities or redeemable shares, or the paying on by a company of such a bonus that it has received. Non-qualifying distributions are taxable, but you are treated as if you had paid savings rate tax on the amount of the non-qualifying distribution.>
Recent Support Articles
- 12 Nov 2018 - VAT Cash Accounting vs Accrual Accounting
- 26 Sep 2018 - Transferring shares for a limited company using a stock transfer form
- 23 Aug 2018 - VAT Registration
- 02 Aug 2018 - Accelerated strike-off for Limited Companies
- 29 Jun 2018 - Is an Umbrella Company Right for Me?