|Getting started||What you will need||Part 1||Part 2||Part 3 / Part 4||Part 5||Finalising|
Forming a limited company is a great way to separate your personal and business affairs. A limited company offers its owners the protection of limited liability together with the following key benefits:
- Protection of your limited company name
- A simple way to divide ownership through issuing shares
- The ability to distribute profits through dividends
- A framework for making decisions, arranging meetings, and bringing in new investors
- The added confidence provided to your suppliers, customers and stakeholders
All companies in the United Kingdom are registered at Companies House. This guide will assist you with the processes of setting up a company without the need to involve a solicitor or accountant.
This guide is suitable for commercial, profit making companies as well as non profit organisations and charitable ventures.
Recent Support Articles
- 21 Feb 2021 - Limited company share classes
- 21 Feb 2021 - Share Capital and Statement of Capital
- 21 Feb 2021 - Company Formation Wizard: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- 21 Feb 2021 - Company Share Classes, A and B Shares
- 04 Feb 2021 - Striking off a Limited Company online using a DS01 form