|Getting started||What you will need||Part 1||Part 2||Part 3 / Part 4||Part 5||Finalising|
Forming a limited company is a great way to separate your personal and business affairs. A limited company offers its owners the protection of limited liability together with the following key benefits:
- Protection of your limited company name
- A simple way to divide ownership through issuing shares
- The ability to distribute profits through dividends
- A framework for making decisions, arranging meetings, and bringing in new investors
- The added confidence provided to your suppliers, customers and stakeholders
All companies in the United Kingdom are registered at Companies House. This guide will assist you with the processes of setting up a company without the need to involve a solicitor or accountant.
This guide is suitable for commercial, profit making companies as well as non profit organisations and charitable ventures.
Recent Support Articles
- 14 Mar 2018 - Striking off a Limited Company using form DS01
- 05 Mar 2018 - Managing your accounts
- 27 Nov 2017 - Company Formation Wizard Services: VAT Registration, Company Formation & Stationery
- 27 Nov 2017 - UK Financial Sanctions Guide
- 21 Sep 2017 - How to achieve a productive board meeting