Company Formation with Custom Articles of Association
You can form a company using your own Custom Articles of Association using the Company Formation Wizard. The standard service will incorporate your Limited Company with Companies House using our standard Bespoke Articles of Association, these Articles are suitable for most types of private limited companies.
If you wish to form the company with your own custom Articles of Association you can make this known when you are completing the Company Formation Wizard. You simply need to ensure that the box is ticked "I will provide my own custom Memorandum and Articles of Association". You will find this option under the "Share Capital" tab.
A small admin charge is payable for any company incorporating with custom Articles of Association. A member of our team will then contact you so that you can supply the documents.
If you are providing your own custom Articles please ensure that they are issue in the correct format:
- The document is issued in PDF or Word format.
- The proposed Company Name is clearly visible on the document.
- The font is clear and the text is legible.
- Your Articles are prefixed with a Memorandum, if you dont supply the Memorandum please issue the document in an editable format (e.g. Word) so we can add this manually.
- 14 Mar 2018 - Striking off a Limited Company using form DS01
- 05 Mar 2018 - Managing your accounts
- 27 Nov 2017 - Company Formation Wizard Services: VAT Registration, Company Formation & Stationery
- 27 Nov 2017 - UK Financial Sanctions Guide
- 21 Sep 2017 - How to achieve a productive board meeting
Recent Support Articles