15 Things to do once you have registered your company
So you have registered your new limited company and are on the verge of an exciting and perhaps terrifying new venture. As we appreciate that experience is a valuable commodity, we would like to take this opportunity to share our experiences and that of our customers to assist you in making the next steps.
This guide is a simple, straight to the point summary of what you may like to think about now you have a registered company. It is important to remember that every business is unique and this is by no means a tick in the box list of things to do... If you think that a particular subject is applicable and may help your business then please feel free to read on.
- Setting up a business bank account
- Registering for VAT
- Paying yourself
- Managing your accounts
- Managing your limited company
- Setting up a merchant account
- Creating a website
- Taking payments online
- Marketing your website online
- Registering a Trade Mark
- Taking on employees
- Understanding Data Protection
- Understanding Distance Selling Regulations
- Non-geographic telephone numbers
- Knowing your customers and suppliers
Recent Support Articles
- 23 Aug 2018 - VAT Registration
- 02 Aug 2018 - Accelerated strike-off for Limited Companies
- 29 Jun 2018 - Is an Umbrella Company Right for Me?
- 21 May 2018 - Company Formation Wizard - The Company Formation Process