|Getting started||What you will need||Part 1||Part 2||Part 3 / Part 4||Part 5||Finalising|
PART 5 STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE
The final part of the application will request authorisation from each of the members, this is called a statement of compliance. In this section each member must enter their signature.
The subscribers entered here are the shareholders in the case of companies limited by shares, or guarantors, in the case of companies limited by guarantee.
Recent Support Articles
- 14 Mar 2018 - Striking off a Limited Company using form DS01
- 05 Mar 2018 - Managing your accounts
- 27 Nov 2017 - Company Formation Wizard Services: VAT Registration, Company Formation & Stationery
- 27 Nov 2017 - UK Financial Sanctions Guide
- 21 Sep 2017 - How to achieve a productive board meeting