|Getting started||What you will need||Part 1||Part 2||Part 3 / Part 4||Part 5||Finalising|
PART 5 STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE
The final part of the application will request authorisation from each of the members, this is called a statement of compliance. In this section each member must enter their signature.
The subscribers entered here are the shareholders in the case of companies limited by shares, or guarantors, in the case of companies limited by guarantee.
Recent Support Articles
- 08 Aug 2017 - Registered Office Address
- 08 Aug 2017 - London Registered Office and Mail Forwarding Service - £69.99
- 14 Jul 2017 - Share allotments SH01 Form Companies Act 2006
- 07 Jun 2017 - Company Formation White Label FAQ
- 20 Apr 2017 - PayPal Account Setup Instructions