|Getting started||What you will need||Part 1||Part 2||Part 3 / Part 4||Part 5||Finalising|
PART 5 STATEMENT OF COMPLIANCE
The final part of the application will request authorisation from each of the members, this is called a statement of compliance. In this section each member must enter their signature.
The subscribers entered here are the shareholders in the case of companies limited by shares, or guarantors, in the case of companies limited by guarantee.
Recent Support Articles
- 21 Mar 2019 - Terms and Conditions
- 12 Nov 2018 - VAT Cash Accounting vs Accrual Accounting
- 26 Sep 2018 - Transferring shares for a limited company using a stock transfer form
- 23 Aug 2018 - VAT Registration
- 02 Aug 2018 - Accelerated strike-off for Limited Companies