Prefer to talk?
9:00 to 17:30 (Weekdays)

Changing a Company's Registered Office Address

You can change the registered office address for a private limited company directly with Companies House. To change the registered office address you will need to complete Companies House form AD01. To complete form AD01 you will be asked to provide the following information:
  • Company Number
  • Company Name
  • Amended Registered Office Address
  • The signature of a director authorising the amendment

There is no cost to file form AD01. You can obtain this form using the link below.

Please note that Companies House will only accept a full postal address situated in the UK. PO Box addresses are not acceptable.

Companies House form AD01

When completed the form should be delivered to the following address:

Companies House
Crown Way
CF14 3UZ

Other Secretarial Procedures

Recent Support Articles