Prefer to talk?
9:00 to 17:30 (Weekdays)

Change Memorandum and Articles of Association

You can modify or replace the Articles of Association for a private limited company directly with Companies House. To make the necessary modifications you will need to hold a meeting of the directors and pass a Special Resolution.

The signed resolution should be returned to Companies House along with replacement or amended copies of the Articles where necessary. You can obtain a number of resolutions using the following links:

When completed the signed resultion should be delivered to the following address with any supplementary memorandum/articles:

Companies House
Crown Way
CF14 3UZ

Other Secretarial Procedures

Recent Support Articles